Santa Fe Chicken Ole Casserole(My Mom's recipe~ so good!)
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 packet onion soup mix or 1 finely chopped onion
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 15 oz. can black beans
1 5oz pkg. brown rice (she often uses instant)
1/2 c. water
1 c. Mexican blend shredded cheese
1. Spray 2 qt. casserole with cooking spray and put in chicken and onion soup.
2. Sprinkle with lime and garlic and bake for 30 min. at 350 or until chicken is done.
3. Cut up then add rest of ingredients except cheese.
4. Mix, then cover tightly and bake at 350 for 45 min. or until rice is done.
5. Sprinkle with cheese, cover and let sit until cheese melts.
This is delicious!
Add salsa, sour cream, or cilantro if desired!! Serve with warmed tostadas or chips!