Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Saturday Superfood Smoothies



A friend of mine turned me onto the idea of Vitamix.  After a conversation about how great they are, combined with her generous idea of bringing us smoothies at the playground, I was sold. I asked for one for my birthday this year! I was especially sold as I watched my kids drink kale like it was going out of style.

Here is the recipe that sold us (me) on the idea of purchasing a Vitamix!

Triple Berry Smoothie
1 c. almond milk
2 bananas
1 c. frozen mixed berries
2 handfuls kale or spinach
1 tbsp. agave

Put everything in a vitamix on Smoothie program until done. Delicious and the kids gobbled it up!

Strawberry Smoothie

1 c. strawberry greek yogurt
1 banana
1 c. frozen strawberries
1 c. almond milk

Put everything in a vitamix on Smoothie program until done. Molly's favorite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment