This has to be one of the best ways to eat fish! In a delicious stir fry!
Sweet soy glaze (or soy sauce)
Dried or fresh diced onion
2. Put sweet soy glaze in a pan with pineapple juice (from the canned sliced pineapple), and fresh grated ginger. Simmer on low.
3. After the juices have combined, add this pineapple juice mixture to brown rice as it cooks. I usually eyeball it, depending on close the rice is to done.
4. Add to the pan diced onion and minced garlic, with some coconut oil. Scrape up the drippings and add to your rice.
5. The pan will be perfect for searing your salmon, now. Add salmon to pan and some chopped green beans.
6. Sear the salmon on both sides, then leave on low to cook green beans for a little while. (You might want to cover the pan at this point).
7. Add pineapple chunks, and more grated ginger. Add other seasonings and toppings as desired (sriracha, hoisin sauce, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, etc). Stir it all together in the pan. .
8. Serve stir fry over rice. YUM!