For the Shrimp:
-1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
-1 tbsp. pure olive oil
-2 tbsp. garlic, finely chopped
-1 1/2 c. dry white wine
-scant 1/4 c. lemon juice
-1 tsp. italian seasoning
-1/2 c. softened butter
-1/2 c. parmesan cheese
1. heat skillet and add olive oil
2. add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove shrimp and set aside.
3. add garlic and cook 2-3 min. no more
4. add white wine and lemon juice
5.cook until wine is reduced by half. After reduced, add italian seasoning.
6. reduce heat to low, add butter.
7. add shrimp back to sauce and season with salt and pepper
8.sprinkle with parmesan cheese
to cook the spaghetti squash: