Ok, so the title is a nod to one of my favorite bloggers (Hi Megan). I just read her amazing book, and I recommend it for sure! Go get yourself a copy right now!
And the granola? It is my recipe. And it's just stinkin' awesome. (Did I mention it's easy and quick?)
2 c. peanut butter
1 c. honey
4 scant cups quick oats (small rolled oats)
quick handful mixed nuts
a few squirts crisco spray all over top
1. Melt peanut butter on high for 20 sec., Add honey and microwave another 10-15 sec.
2. Add quick oats and stir
3. Add nuts and a few more squirts of honey
4. Add a few more squirts of crisco.
5. Spread on a cookie sheet and press down a bit with a spoon.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 min. Turn down to 325 and bake another 15-20 min. or until lightly browned. You might want to stir about half way through to keep from burning!