Onion soup chicken with rice, broccoli, and grapes
1. Put 5 breasts of chicken in slow cooker.
2. Add 1 packet onion soup mix and 2 c. boiling water.
3. Cook until chicken is tender, turning chicken once.
4. Remove chicken and strain soup mixture so that the onions are separated from the broth.
5. Cook rice. Use 1 c. of rice and 1 1/2 c. strained broth+water mixture.
6. Steam broccoli, at the end add lemon pepper. (my brother Eric's favorite - a must-have!)
Enjoy with some grapes or a salad!
Now I want to try this recipe.
There are a lot of ideas in the comments, including using different types of cheese. Yum!