Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Perfect Pregnancy Smoothie



As you know, Stephen and I are really into making juice in our juicer, and smoothies, peanut butter, and desserts in our Vitamix. I have tried a lot of variations of smoothies in my day.  I have to say, though, that this was THE BEST smoothie I have ever tasted. Yum, yum, yum.

Mango Smoothie (with mango nectar)

1/2 bag frozen mango chunks
1 c. strawberry yogurt
1 c. milk
1c. mango nectar
ice
2 bananas

another alternative: I found the Jamba juice mixer at Publix. It makes all the difference in taste, and the fun thing is, I didn't have any yogurt on hand, but the bag included cubed frozen yogurt, so it didn't matter. The extra bananas make it sweeter and fill it chock full of potassium.


Peachy Strawberry Smoothie (with peach nectar)
1 bag Jamba All Natural Smoothies Mix (contains frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, and frozen yogurt cubes- no alcohol! ) 
2 cans peach nectar
2 sliced frozen bananas



Put all in Vitamix and turn to Smoothies program. Press start and wait until the cycle is finished.

Don't forget the peach nectar- so good!
Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment