1 large spoonful Nutella
1 large piece mint chocolate (my Mom brought us back some fine mint milk chocolate from Seattle. I can't remember the brand, she got it in the airport), but a few Andes mints would work
1 1/4 c. milk
1. Melt the nutella for 30 seconds on high in the microwave.
2. Break up the mint chocolate into pieces.
3. Microwave the mint chocolate pieces into the Nutella, for 30 sec. and stir.
4. Add cold milk into the chocolate mixture and stir really well.
5. Heat milk until hot but not boiling. Stir really well.
6. Add marshmallows and enjoy!
I know mint + nutella sounds strange, but it was actually creamy and excellent.